● Prepare technical Interior Design (ID) detailed drawings, fabrication drawings, production drawings, as-built drawings and other related drawings.
● Prepare bill of quantities for drawings produced.
● Overall design coordination for all trades including architectural, M&E, and ID work.
● Ensure the design process recognizes local legislation, standards and codes of practice, where appropriate.
● Strive to eliminate health and safety risks in the design and financial risks during construction.
● Technical proficiency in CAD software is a pre-requisite and must have knowledge in AutoCad, 3D, Solid Work, Sketch-Up, Catia, DraftSight.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office would be added advantage.
● Site working experience for ID retail and fit-out, experience in interior design and furniture has added advantage.
● Required language: Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is a must as we need to deal with counterparts from China. Arabic has added advantages.
● Enjoy working on multiple projects, within simultaneous timeline.
Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U , Professional Certificate , Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Selangor, Kuala Lumpur