● Coordinate design development and prepare drawing fit for construction, authority submission and tender exercise in accordance with building codes, authority guidelines, project, and client requirements.
● Liaise with clients and other project stakeholders on project matters.
● Attend project related meetings & participate effectively in technical and design discussions.
● Conduct periodical site inspections & meetings to ensure design and authority compliances.
● Carry out design conceptualization to completion within the deadline.
● Conversant in Autodesk Revit, Sketch Up, Photoshop & Microsoft Office
● Good presentation skills.
● Responsible person with ability to work independently in a team environment.
● Good knowledge of architectural details and working drawings.
● Flair in design and produce good design concepts.
Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U , Professional Certificate , Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Selangor, Kuala Lumpur